You can just add image to the bottom of the post as an attachment – click on the “Browse” button under attachments and follow instructions).. Always resize you image to 800 x 600 first as described below).
But you can also display images inside posts using the method below (warning: can be a little temperamental)
1. IMPORTANT: Resize your images to 800 x 600 pixels (using photoediting software e.g. Paint, Photoshop, GIMP or similar). Instructions for how to use Paint are given at the bottom of the page.
2. Log in to the website using the member log-in box
3. Navigate to the forum/topic of your choice
4. Click “Reply” to topic or scroll to the botton of the page and write in the “New topic” box.
5. When writing a reply you can click on the tiny square “Image” button in the toolbar directly above the box in which you are writing (to the left of the smiley face symbol) and then the option “Upload Image”. Please keep images around 800 x 600 pixel maximum! Go to the bottom of the page and click “Submit” the image will then appear in the post.
N.B. You can also attach the image at the end of the post but it will not display in the text box (good for documents, etc)
How to use Paint to resize photos.
Paint is software which is bundled free with Windows.
1. Open the image you wish to modify and save a copy (in case you need the original again).
2. Click the “Resize” button in the toolbar and then check the “Pixels” and set the widest dimension to 800px (the other dimension will be set automatically). Click OK and then save with a different name. All done.