….except, of course, I am completely incorrect (and this from the man who appeared on TV with a whole host of G.striatum…and who converted his kitchen in to a photographic studio so that Paul Foster could photograph said species in minutiae). The striations are ABOVE the collar.
NEFSG member login:
- Help with ID
- Ganoderma applanatum galls
- Scottish Fungus Groups’ Joint Foray 7-14h October 2019
- Pesky Paxillus
- State of the World's Fungi (Kew Gardens)
- CORDYCEPS ?
- FORAY REPORT , HOWICK HALL , SUNDAY 19th AUGUST (by Mike C)
- Ebony Cup, pseudoplectania nigrella
- Resupinatus trichotis
- Lanzia (rutstroemia) echinophila