These are the microphotographs:
6) there were quite a few spherical spore-like objects in a squash of the structure, spiky looking and one even looking reticulate. So a picture of them in the squash
7) and a collection of the spores. Mean size 8.4 x 7.6 mic
8) for comparison, a picture that shows A Sarcoscypha ascospore bottom right, a round ‘spore’ and above it a budding Sarcoscypha conidium.
NEFSG member login:
- Help with ID
- Ganoderma applanatum galls
- Scottish Fungus Groups’ Joint Foray 7-14h October 2019
- Pesky Paxillus
- State of the World's Fungi (Kew Gardens)
- CORDYCEPS ?
- FORAY REPORT , HOWICK HALL , SUNDAY 19th AUGUST (by Mike C)
- Ebony Cup, pseudoplectania nigrella
- Resupinatus trichotis
- Lanzia (rutstroemia) echinophila