Go to CATE2 and hit the public access >species records>filter.
Start typing in to the top box the name of your species. Very Important! You MUST select from the drop down Iist.
Now type in to ANY other boxes– VC, dates, names etc. but LET THE SYSTEM FIND THE SELECTED INPUT.
When you have the necessary inputs, hit filter and up will come all finds that suit the parameters.
NEFSG member login:
- Help with ID
- Ganoderma applanatum galls
- Scottish Fungus Groups’ Joint Foray 7-14h October 2019
- Pesky Paxillus
- State of the World's Fungi (Kew Gardens)
- CORDYCEPS ?
- FORAY REPORT , HOWICK HALL , SUNDAY 19th AUGUST (by Mike C)
- Ebony Cup, pseudoplectania nigrella
- Resupinatus trichotis
- Lanzia (rutstroemia) echinophila