Yes to the additional pics…I an also “see” what might be clamp connections but though more defined than what I managed to see last year (not clear at all) there are certainly swellings in evidence…one then has to question what is and what is not a clamp “connection”. Let Doug take a look or prod him.
NEFSG member login:
- Help with ID
- Ganoderma applanatum galls
- Scottish Fungus Groups’ Joint Foray 7-14h October 2019
- Pesky Paxillus
- State of the World's Fungi (Kew Gardens)
- CORDYCEPS ?
- FORAY REPORT , HOWICK HALL , SUNDAY 19th AUGUST (by Mike C)
- Ebony Cup, pseudoplectania nigrella
- Resupinatus trichotis
- Lanzia (rutstroemia) echinophila